Satellite mobility is revolutionizing the operations of maritime, aeronautical, enterprise businesses and governments worldwide. The Mobile Satellite Users Association (MSUA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting satcom mobility innovations and fostering an exchange of information between providers, developers and users on all things satellite mobility – connectivity, communications, navigation, applications and regulations. We invite you to take part in the satellite mobility community by joining MSUA.
• Participate in MSUA’s Annual Mobility Innovation Award program and networking luncheon during Satellite Week in Washington, DC.
• Represent your company’s satcom mobility interests as a panelist at MSUA’s Mobility Forum held in conjunction with the annual Satellite Conference and Exhibition in Washington, DC.
• Help shape Mobility Panels at conferences and exhibitions around the world. MSUA is collaborating with conference organizers to recommend mobility topics, panels, panelists and moderators.
• Save on registration fees for key satellite and mobility conferences/exhibitions held around the world with MSUA Member Discounts.
• Receive MSUA Mobility News – a weekly summary of news, information and education on satellite mobility innovations, developments and issues. And an additional new feature, Mobility News now includes mobility news from adjacent markets (ie., telecom, cyber) and emerging verticals (i.e., agriculture and “lifeline sectors”).
• Feature your company news (leadership, alliances, events, orders, product/service introductions and other press) in MSUA’s Mobility News and on MSUA’s web site.Plus...New MSUA member logos will be prominently featured in all Mobility News distributions throughout 2016. Mobility News is distributed weekly to approximately 1500 mobility market players and followers.
• Bring visibility to regulations impacting the mobility community and collaborate with other industry players to advocate and strengthen your position.
• And, much more......
How to Join
Visit “How to Join” section on www.MSUA.org and download the Membership Application Form.
Complete the Membership Application Form email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.